Monday, May 4, 2009

Advice Needed to Grow Online Community on Successful Project Management?

I am trying very hard over the last few months to build up this online community for Successful Project Management ( http://www.managesuccessfulprojects.com ). It is not growing as fast as I would like it to grow, but I know that it will take time.


Anybody has experienced doing this before, or has good ideas how I could speed up its growth will be highly appreciated. I am also sincerely inviting all those with interest to explore project management as a topic to register and join the community and help me grow the community as well.

Advice Needed to Grow Online Community on Successful Project Management?
I looked at your site. It looks like it may be useful. Not sure. But if you would let a potential user browse at least the member area without having to register first, that may help. There are so many of these types of sites now that I think some people (me included) are hesitant to just register for yet one more potential source of junkmail. Good Luck!





One last comment, the site looks a little junky with all those ads. That would also lead me to believe that if I registered, I would bombarded with junk mail. Just my observations and thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment