Monday, May 4, 2009

Online PC Gaming Community?

Basically, I’m a hardcore PC Gamer, have been for years, and find it really difficult to find a good online community for PC Gaming.


One where you can make friends, start clans, play in leagues, tournaments and win prizes etc…


So I’ve started to build a website/forum, which will enable gamers from all over the globe to connect with each other and form a base for PC Gaming.


The site is called: www.FRAGTASTIC.org and my questions are:





-How is the best way to advertise www.FRAGTASTIC.org


-Where can I advertise for Admins/Moderators for www.FRAGTASTIC.org





Thanks in advance ! :)

Online PC Gaming Community?
I'm not sure of any good ways to actually advertise except for by word of mouth...so whenever I play any online computer games I'll send the word...plus I'll tell the kids at school...in time your website will be the hot Online PC Gaming Community


No comments:

Post a Comment