Monday, November 16, 2009

Is the WoW/Guild Wars online community a friendly lot?

I love RPG's,and when I play them at home(not online),I am pretty good at all of them.But I have never done an online game before,and am wondering how new gamers are treated? Are there special clans/factions,etc. that are for senior gamers?I'm 60/F,and just love killing monsters and doing quests.


If one of you hard-core gamers would help me out,I will really appreciate it.


Thank you

Is the WoW/Guild Wars online community a friendly lot?
I didn't find WoW gamers to be very friendly. I played it before I played Guild Wars. I've found the Guild Wars community a lot more friendly than I did WoW. Also, you don't have a monthly fee to play Guild wars like you do with WoW. ($180 per year!)





I'm also somewhat of a "senior gamer" as I'm in my 40's.





Hope to see you in Guild Wars!

teeth yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment