Monday, November 16, 2009

What software should I use to create an online community website? i.e. myspace?

I want to a create website that will allow users to edit their own personal pages like they are able to do on myspace and other community web pages. But I don't know what software to use to create this type of website. I heard of Ajax, ASP.net, Flex 2.0, but I don' know which one to use!!!

What software should I use to create an online community website? i.e. myspace?
You don't necessarily need to use software. Most of those sites will run off HTML, which is really easy to learn. A helpful site would be www.funky-chickens.com.
Reply:kaitlyn.roberts what are you talking about? Those sites are not running HTML.





I would suggest a custom made CMS solution but if you can't afford that here's a myspace clone script for sale for $150.


http://www.popscript.com/scripts/php-des...

cleaning dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment